Friday, March 4, 2011

Begins with the Letter S

I saw all kinds of things that began with the letter S s. Such as...


 Spiral Springs at a play ground


 Another view of the spiral spring


Spiral shaped tree trunk


 Part of my shadow on the sidewalk.
I tried a different angle but the sun blinded the camera.


A spire on a steeple,
the close up was showing spots on the lens.

A sister and siblings.
Their other sister is missing in this photo.
What did you see this week that begins with the letter S s?

9 comments:

  1. Such pretty array of letter "S", thanks for sharing!
    Sunset in my town

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the spiral at the playground and the siblings but the spiral tree is my very favorite. I love trees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Spiral Springs, way cool!!
    Happy weekend.
    Thanks for stopping by my bloga nd commentiong today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat Spirals, Springs and Sibs! Great job on the letter 'S'. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tree trunk and the spiral.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great SS in your town. I love the second shot!! way too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm late in getting around the blogs this week. Love the sprial shaped tree trunk. Got to wonder why it grew like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That spiraled tree is pretty cool. That spring thing would be fun for kids to play on. Cute kids over all good post!

    ReplyDelete